Thursday, November 3, 2011

American Girl Place Seattle♥

Hello everyone
So you probably already know about this either from an event on my channel or girloftheyearstudios' videos and posts, but on November 12th, 2011 I will be at the American Girl Place Seattle with AmericanGirl088 and girloftheyearstudios! We are SO SO SO excited! Were going to do a little birthday brunch for me at the bistro first and then were going to meet you all! I hope lots of you can come :) Pretty much we will just be signing autographs, taking lots of pictures and just hanging out together as AG youtubers! :D And also Ali says that LIBERTYJANECLOTHING is going to be there!! This is going to be the best day ever, please come if you can! :)


AGP Seattle Shopping List/Wish-list 


Sooo I am going to have a REALLY hard choice choosing which doll to get :P I think their both SO cute!
Sweetheart Pajamas: I think these PJ's are adorable! These are a definite buy though. I've wanted them for a really long time!

Flower Garden Dress: This dress is soooo pretty :) But also not a definite buy. Something I REALLY want though!

Striped School Dress: Not a definite buy, but I love this outfit :) I kinda want to see it in person though!


Cozy Sweater Outfit: I am in love with this outfit!! So excited to get it. :)

Ballet Outfit: I've wanted a dance outfit for forever! :) This one is SO cute.

Merry & Bright Outfit & Accessories: I will definitely get the Accessories, not sure about the dress but both are so Christmasy and fun :) I love the snow globe!
Doll Hairbrush: haha I really need one! I don't have one :P

Julie's School Lunchbox: I am so excited to finally get this! It's always back-ordered on AG!

Sporty Scooter: I. LOVE. THIS. Posionapple212 made me fall in love ;) Its expensive but I've been saving up! :)

                                 
School Backpack Set: This is so cute and I always love school things for my doll school :) love the mini pens!


Garden Boots: Could these boots be any cuter?

Cozy Sleepover Bag: Ahhhhh so cute!! 

Sleepover Accessories: MINI APPLES TO APPLES GAME. OH EM GEE.


AG Place Exclusives:
All these pictures are from agplaythings.com!
AG Scarf Capris

Bubble Skirt: LOVE

AG Cup and Saucer Set: <3 <3

Berry Jacket: Love this! perfect for winter! :D

AG Knit Acessories: LOVE THESE SO MUCH <3

AG Party Treat Set: this is so cute. might not get, but I love it!

So that's it guys :) haha yes I know it's a lot! But obviously I'm not going to get ALL of it, but most of it! :) I've saved SO much and I've worked a lot D= but it will all be worth it! So excited :)

8 comments:

  1. This is a great wishlist! I LOVE the sleepover accessories :) I really wish I could go D:
    -AmericanGirl010

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally like the second doll more. :) But wonderful wishlist, hope you have fun in Seattle! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, ya' know, its kinda feburary....
    SO
    do you go on your blog often? BTW, I'm canadian TOO!!!
    lolzzz
    hi

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! maybe you can follow my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  6. im not sure maybe jly 39 cuz shes pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI HAILEE HOW ARE U GOD BLESS U I LOVE UR MESSAGE ON YOUTUBE IS A GRATE MESSAGE

    ReplyDelete